Thanks for paying us a visit – and thanks again to Josh for the opportunity to participate on the Wellness Force podcast. It was a thrill to do the show.
If You’re the Dive-Right-In Type…
…then throw caution to the wind and sign up for our mailing list. Just click on the banner at the top of this page or enter your email here. We’ll let you know about all our latest episodes, and you’ll be first to know about events and giveaways.
Want to Taste-Test Some Episodes?
Here are a selection of some of our favorite episodes that we think will serve as a good jumping off point into the world of cognitive enhancement, and that you’ll particularly enjoy:
- Episode 32: Dr. Michael Lewis and the Power of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Episode 72: EEG: Lessons From A Half-Million Brains
- Episode 89: Holotropic Breathwork – DIY Psychedelia (And check out our follow-up episode with real-world results here.)
- Episode 102: Chemical Willpower
Or, By Category…
- Brain Health – Head here for the basics on how to get your brain into tip-top shape.
- Neuroscience – The latest neuroscience advancements around the globe from the best of the best.
- Smart Drugs – Here, we dig into the main focus of our show: Listen to nootropics self-experiments and check out insights from doctors, pharmacists, and other smart-drug virtuosos.
- Nutrition – Everything we consume affects how we think. World-renowned nutrition authorities school us on what we should be eating to maximize our brain-power.
- Fringe – Sometimes, a step in the right cognitive direction is dependent on some out-of-the-box thinking. Here, we explore some satellite topics that affect our overall well-being, and touch on some interesting “things to ponder.”
All our back-episodes are also viewable, in date order, on the Episodes page.
Ready to Try Some Cognitive Enhancers Yourself?
Have a Question?
Have a Suggestion?
Is there something you want to hear an episode about? Someone you want interviewed? A nootropic or technology you want to learn more about? Click the “Leave A Voicemail” link in our Contact Us menu, or use our Suggestion Box. We’d love to hear from you!